How to Apply
Please apply by submitting a CV, and a supporting statement which outlines your motivation for applying for the role and how you meet the person specification (no more than 2 sides of A4 in length). Please ensure that you address the key requirements set out in the person specification. The competencies will be used as part of the assessment process.
- Please ensure any gaps in employment and education history are fully explained on your CV. We will verify this information during the recruitment process.
- Also, please let us have details of two referees (one should ideally be your current employer) - we will only approach referees with your permission and if you are shortlisted.
- Please complete the Equal Opportunities monitoring form when you upload your details. We are keen to ensure that all our jobs are accessible to all members of the community and use this data to monitor our progress in doing this.
- Please make sure you return your application by the closing date as stated below.
- No applications will be accepted once long listing for the post has begun.
- Following long listing you will be contacted directly by Penna’s consultants to update you on the status of your application.
Please submit your CV and supporting statement via the links below for the role and category pillar you would like to apply for:
Commercial Agreement Manager - Band 4
Commercial Agreement Manager - Band 3
The following timetable sets out key dates in our recruitment process. Please ensure that you mention in your covering letter if any of these dates present you with a problem.
|Closing Date||Wednesday 31st July 2019|
|Longlisting||Wednesday 7th August 2019|
|Final Panel Interviews||w/c Monday 12th August 2019
w/c Monday 19th August 2019
w/c Tuesday 27th August 2019
For a confidential discussion for the following roles please contact:
- Commercial Agreements Manager (Band 3 & 4) - Buildings / People: Claudia Sousa on 0203 849 2718
- Commercial Agreements Manager (Band 3 & 4) - Technology: Matthew Lees on 0 203 849 2792
- Commercial Agreements Manager (Band 3 & 4) - Corporate: Emmanuel Oshodin on 02038492695